To read any of our policies, follow the link attached to the policy title below:
- Constitution – this includes our Aims and Objectives, Membership and Subscriptions, Benefits of Membership, the Committee, the Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meeting, Finance, and Dissolution.
- Data Protection Policy – this policy is in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (May 2018) and includes how we manage personal details we hold for our members and speakers.
- Finance Procedures – this includes details of our main source of income and expenditure.
- Sales Policy – this contains our terms and conditions of sale.
- Archives Policy – this contains details of what information we hold and for how long.
- Safe Guarding Policy – this contains details of how we would safe guard children and vulnerable adults who attend our meetings.
- Cookies – this contains details on any cookies that we may use when you access our website.
Any questions about our policies?
If you have any questions about our policies please email the Chairman