To read any of our policies, follow the link attached to the policy title below:
- Constitution – this includes our Aims and Objectives, Membership and Subscriptions, Benefits of Membership, the Committee, the Annual General Meeting, Extraordinary General Meeting, Finance, and Dissolution.
- Data Protection Policy – this policy is in line with the General Data Protection Regulations (May 2018) and includes how we manage personal details we hold for our members and speakers.
- Finance Procedures – this includes details of our main source of income and expenditure.
- Sales Policy – this contains our terms and conditions of sale.
- Archives Policy – this contains details of what information we hold and for how long.
- Safe Guarding Policy – this contains details of how we would safe guard children and vulnerable adults who attend our meetings.
- Cookies – this contains details on any cookies that we may use when you access our website.
- Limited Company Certificate – our certificate registered with Companies House.