Heaton Baptists Highgate Cemetery
This publication on CD-ROM contains
- background information about the cemetery
- transcriptions of the burial registers
- a reconstructed grave list *
- plans of the graveyard, and
- transcriptions of the monumental inscriptions.
The burial data is presented in the same order as in the burial registers.
* Because no Grave Book was available this reconstructed grave list has been produced by electronically sorting the data from the transcriptions of the burial registers to show who probably lies in which grave.
All the data is in PDF format which is fully searchable. PDF files require Adobe Reader to be installed on the users computer and a copy of Adobe Reader Version 6 for Windows is included on the CD.
For this product we offer both a View option and a Download option. In order to be sure of accessing all the functions of the product, we recommend the Download option, and the product can then be viewed from that download using Adobe Reader.
The transcribing of the registers, which contain about 8,700 entries, was undertaken with the co-operation of the Church. The recording of the graveyard was made possible by the work of Heaton Graveyard Community Project.
System requirements: Windows 95 or later, Monitor display of 800x600 or higher. Also usable on a Mac.
Surname search facility
View Surnames that appear in the publication and over what period.
Price in POUNDS STERLING including postage and packing
|U. K.||Surface||Airmail Europe||Airmail Elsewhere|
The CD is available for payment:
by STERLING CHEQUE from Publications Officer, 209 Bierley Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 6DN, England. Please make cheques payable in STERLING to "Bradford Family History Society", or
by CREDIT CARD at the GENfair website, however prices from GENfair may differ slightly because postage charges are separately calculated by weight.
- from GENfair as a File Download.
|Return to Publications|