Shipley St. Paul's Churchyard & Hirst Wood Burial Ground
This publication on CD-ROM contains
- background information about the church transcriptions of the St Paul's burial registers
- transcriptions of the monumental inscriptions in the churchyards
- transcriptions of the Hirst Wood burial registers
- transcriptions of the Hirst Wood grave books
- plans of the Hirst Wood graveyard, and
- transcriptions of the Hirst Wood monumental inscriptions.
The data is presented in the same order as in the registers.
All the data is in PDF format which is fully searchable. PDF files require Adobe Reader to be installed on the users computer and a copy of Adobe Reader Version 6 for Windows is included on the CD.
System requirements: Windows 95 or later, Monitor display of 800x600 or higher. Also usable on a Mac.
Surname search facility
View Surnames that appear in the publication and over what period.
Price in POUNDS STERLING including postage and packing
|U. K.||Surface||Airmail Europe||Airmail Elsewhere|
The CD is available for payment:
by STERLING CHEQUE from Publications Officer, 209 Bierley Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 6DN, England. Please make cheques payable in STERLING to "Bradford Family History Society", or
by CREDIT CARD at the GENfair website, however prices from GENfair may differ slightly because postage charges are separately calculated by weight.
- from GENfair as a File Download.
|Return to Publications|